- 1.1 You will provide accurate information that includes your identity, address, and any other information as required.
- 1.2 You will provide Orange Mailer all information needed to enable full use of the system.
- 1.3 This website and service is owned and operated by Orange Marmalade, Inc.
- 1.4 Orange Marmalade, Inc. reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service (TOS). It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website and/or services provided constitutes acceptance of these and any future Terms of Service.
Free Trial Periods / Credits / Coupons (when offered)
- 2.1 Orange Mailer will provide you with an acknowledgment of successful registration.
- 2.2 You agree to keep any username or password chosen by you as a part of the registration process strictly confidential.
- 2.3 You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect misuse or loss of your username and password. In the event of lost or misused access, you will take appropriate steps to mitigate any potential loss by immediatly updating your login information.
Subscription Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- 3.1 Upon confirmation of registration with Orange Mailer, you will be provided a free trial period to use services offered by the software under the then offered terms and conditions.
- 3.2 After the completion of the free trial, if you wish to continue the services you can upgrade to any of the plans offered.
- 3.3 From time to time we may offer "credits", "coupons" or other such incentives.
- 3.3(a) Credits offerd on a "add x get x" basis require the use of the "add x" part of the balance prior to applying the "get x" part to any postage. (ie - "add $5.00 get $10.00" requires the user to first spend the $5.00 before the $10 is applied to postage).
- 3.3(b) Credits have a limited term and must be used within 60 days. Unused credit will be reversed at that time and is never refundable to the customer.
- 3.4(c) Credits have no cash value.
Cancellation and Termination
- 4.1 The service (specifically the non-free versions) is billed on monthly basis in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds provided in case of partial months of service, for months of an unused running account and for any upgrades/downgrades.
- 4.2 On upgrading to a paid account, you will be automatically billed every month as long as you don't cancel your account.
- 4.3 Downgrading of your account may result in a loss of features and content and we are not liable for such losses.
Changes to Prices and Features
- 5.1 You are solely responsible for cancelling your account. You may cancel your account using the "cancel account" link in the Subscription section after logging in. Please remember that cancellation is immediate.
- 5.2 Please review item 9.4(a) below prior to canceling your account.
- 5.3 Orange Mailer will delete all Personally Identifiable Information at cancellation.
- 5.4 Orange Mailer reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and current or future use of the service for any reason. Termination or suspension may result in deletion of your account.
- 6.1 Orange Mailer reserves the right to change, delete or discontinue any service or feature, temporarily or permanently without notice.
- 6.2 Orange Mailer reserves the right to modify monthly subscription prices at anytime without prior notice.
- 6.3 We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any changes in prices, features or discontinuance of service.
- Support is available on our website via chat, knowledgebase, ticket system, or email via admin at orangemailer.co or phone.
Balances - Availability, Use and Refunds, Inactivity
- Every effort will be made to ensure 100% availability 24/7/365. However, unforseen circumstances do arise and may effect uptime. We will notify users in advance if possible (scheduled maintenance, etc). In the event of a failure of our systems we will be limited to restoration of systems and data as quickly as possible.
- 9.1 Orange Mailer requires an available balance equal to, or greater than the desired postage amount. Upon creation of a postage label, your available balance is immediatly reduced by the rate chosen for such label.
- 9.2 You may increase your available balance by any amount approved by your credit card provider (minimum $10 USD). Funds are available immediatly upon submittal of and approval by your credit provider. Orange Mailer reserves the right to limit or deny any increase in funds.
- 9.3 Should you cancel your account or request a refund, Orange Mailer reserves the right to charge a 3% fee to any remaining balance ($1.00 minimum). Remaining funds will returned to the last used credit card(s). Should the refund be declined by your issuer, Orange Mailer will contact you via email to determine the correct address to mail a check.
- 9.3(a) Refunds of your available balance may be reduced by any company applied credits / rewards / discounts.
- 9.3(b) Refunds of your available balance may be held at the companies discretion for any outstanding postage generated but not used or canceled.
- 9.4 Postage refunds may be initiated via the transaction history, but ONLY for unused / unmailed postage and only within 20 days of generating said postage. Refunds may take up to 30 days and are only credited back to your Orange Mailer account.
- 9.4(a) Refunds of unused generated postage will not be granted to canceled accounts.
- 9.5 Orange Mailer and its parent company are not liable for any funds beyond any unused portion as documented by the system. All transactions are recorded and a record maintained for accountability purposes.
- 9.6 The US Postal Service maintains a record of all postage generated. Should the USPS determine that you underpaid your postage or requested a refund of mailed postage, Orange Mailer reserves the right to subsequently debit your available balance by the amount owed (or in the event of a zero available balance, any payment method on file) or to otherwise seek collection of payment (including, but not limited to - the transfer of funds from any subsequent account owned or operated by the delinquent account owner).
- 9.7 Inactive and Idle Accounts Accounts considered inactive (i.e., accounts that are over 3 months old and have never been funded) will be deleted. Idle accounts (no funds added for a period of 4 months or more) may be charged an inactivity fee equal to their account balance. Idle account funds may be restored by submitting an email request for restoration of funds to support at orangemailer.co.
- 10.1 By your use of the system, you hereby indemnify Orange Mailer and its parent company and all related parties. You agree that Orange Mailer mearly offers a service to provide postage and related services for the mailing / sending of your items. Orange Mailer is not responsible in any way, or under any circumstances for these mailings beyond the provision of its stated services.
- 10.2 You agree and consent that you will abide by all applicable laws regarding the shipping / mailing of any items, and that you will not and do not use the Orange Mailer system to facilitate the mailing or shipping of any prohibited items.
- 10.3 Orange Mailer is not responsible for loss, damage, mis-shipment or additional fees for any package, letter or item.
November 21 2021 (updated section 9.7)